The COVID-19 Reimagine Learning Challenge is an open call to surface and share ideas that might help educators, parents, and students adapt to remote learning, while also using this moment to radically reimagine what we need our education systems to be.
We'll be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, June 9, at 8AM PDT to have an interactive conversation with students, educators, and learning experts around insights and questions surfaced from the Challenge.
The following panelists and co-hosts will be joining the discussion:
• Akimi Gibson, Vice Present and Education Publisher, Sesame Workshop
• Toni Maraviglia, Director of Virtual Learning & Community, Teach for All
• Sara Schapiro, Vice President of Education, PBS
• Joshua Stern, Student at Beacon High School
• Alysha English, Community Designer, The Teachers Guild (co-host)
• Steph Ng, Associate Director of TED-ED Educator Talks (co-host)
The discussion will center around topics like radically inclusive education, the role of family engagement, meeting students’ needs, and more. Please register below to attend live and/or receive a webinar recording and copy of the presentation.